LET-IN© is a team of scientists, researchers, educators, teachers, instructional designers, material developers, and decision makers who support academic and professional development of educational organizations and who believe there are better ways to learn and teach. Apart from the coordinators, there are teams of researchers collaboratively working on projects.
A member can participate in any of the following teams:
- The Think Tank (Masterminds): Prolific and productive researchers who set their heart on LET-IN© to support new researchers
- The Warriors (All Stars): Experienced researchers and the ones at the beginning of their careers with a PhD, who want to produce are open to collaborative studies
- The Entrepreneurs (The Trailblazers): Entrepreneurial scientists who can bridge the gap between academia and business, produce innovative idea
- The Scouts (Bloomingminds): Researchers who are continuing their master's or doctoral studies
- The Tech Freaks (Mythical Techies): Technology gurus who produce ideas for the innovative use of technology in the field of education
- Knights & Dames (Supporters): Followers and supporters of LET-IN©