We are a team of scientists, developers, teachers and instructors who believe that there are better ways to learn and teach.
We explore new emerging scientific areas and enable promising innovations in learning and teaching in the light of technological changes. We have a wealth of experience with quantitative and qualitative research studies. Thus, we are to make the most of this group of masterminds and share our incredible knowledge base of expertise to support dynamic, like-minded colleagues in both practice and research.
Research, innovation, development and collaboration are the vital pillars of our group that aims to become the central hub for improvements in technology-assisted learning and teaching.
LET-IN is a non-profit innovation-oriented group working in unity to drive excellence in research and development within the scope of technology-assisted learning and teaching.
- is a non-profit, research and project-oriented organization.
- is a learning organization. Sharing and growing information within group is significant. It is essential for each member to learn from each other. It is a dynamic group; therefore, it is an environment in which members constantly improve their capacities and where new ideas and ways of thinking are put forward. To this end, members of all teams contribute to sharing knowledge and experience within the group.
- is an environment where global studies, partnerships, research and projects are put into practice and opportunities are utilized through the participation of international researchers.
- adopts an experience and knowledge sharing centered approach
- Internal Sharing: Keeping synergy within teams in the group is our priority
- External Sharing: Sharing information is essential through the presentation of the works put forward by the team members in the event of expanding it outside with consent of the members.